The functions of peptides / polypeptides
- Help promote sex hormones, including estrogen, progesterone and testosterone which are peptide-based.
- Are a carrier and transporting tool that deliver nutrients to all parts of the body.
- Help build and repair the body and muscles.
- Act as a neuron-transmitter in the body that supports the nervous system.
- Promote and regulate the body’s physiological functions and activities.
- Have specific biological functions that are useful in the prevention of thrombosis, hyper-lipidemia and hypertension.
- Possess anti-ageing and anti-fatigue effects due to anti-oxidant functions.
- Promote body immunity. Help fight virus, bacteria, parasites, yeast.
- Promote a healthier gastrointestinal function: They help in the absorption of protein, vitamins, amino acids, calcium, iron, zinc, selenium, magnesium, copper, and other trace elements.
- Help promote the health of the heart.
Where, and on whom, these peptides may be used effectively
- People with digestive orders who are unable to eat.
- People who exercise a lot, and who expend extreme physical strength. These people need to supplement nitrogen from time to time. However, their intestines and stomach may not be able
to support this.
- Elderly people whose digestive systems have started to deteriorate, and infants whose digestive systems have not developed fully.
- Those who lack appetite.
- People who are recovering after surgery.
- People who suffer from irregular intestinal and stomach functions brought about by pesticides, chemicals, drugs, etc.
- Mentally depressed people.
- Over-exhausted people and those suffering from chronic fatigue.
Take charge of your Sexual Health with
Oygenics Food Capsules
Enjoy Your Masculinity, Whatever Your Age,
with Vigour & Excitement!
Be ONE Smart, Alpha Male!
Return to Oygenics Food Capsules HOME Page
Go to Oygenics Food Capsules: Boost Male Sexual Health
What are Oygenics Food Capsules for Men?
Forward to Oygenics Food Capsules & Prostate Enlargement
Important link to Oygenics Food Capsule & Prostatitis
Learn about the Different Types of Erectile Dysfunction
Fast forward to Erectile Dysfunction & Atherosclerosis
Learn about the Importance of Zinc for Good Erectile Function
Find out about the power of L-Arginine for Erectile Dysfunction
Learn about the Prostate Enlargement and Erectile Dysfunction Connection
Harness The Power of Oygenics Food Capsules and Blood Circulation
Get to know The Benefits of Oysters for Male Sexual Health
Learn The Ancient Secrets of Korean Ginseng for Male Libido
Forward to The Ancient Maca Root for Enhance Masculine Intimacy
Important Ancient Knowledge on Tongkat Ali for Enhanced Male Sexuality
Your Male Sexual Saviour: Arginine